Make an Appointment with a Tutor
Northern Kentucky University TutorTrac gives students 24/7 scheduling access to NKU tutoring services. For Academic Tutoring, NKU TutorTrac also identifies contact information (tutor e-mail addresses and telephone numbers) so you can arrange an appointment time/date not on the NKU TutorTrac schedule but more convenient for you.
To make an appointment:
If you are not familiar with NKU TutorTrac, below are step-by-step directions on how to make an appointment. You might want to print them!
- Go to NKU TutorTrac.
- Login Name = NKU Username; Password = NKU Password.
- Click Search Availability on the left.
- Select a Center (Academic, Math, Writing, Success Skills, etc).
- Select a Course Section (ex: UNV101 001 2011010).
- Click Search.
- Click on the desired Available Time Range.
- Select 25-minute or 55-minute appointment duration. (Default Appointment Duration is 25 minutes. Use dropdown menu to select an appointment of 55 minutes.)
- Click Save.
To delete a saved appointment, click on the X after the appointment on the Main Menu. [Cancellations less than one hour before the appointment time are NOT accepted.]
To view the Principles Governing the Tutor/Student Relationship, click here.
"I absolutely LOVE my tutor Martha Staab. She is definitely a great help and I'm so thankful to her as a tutor. What makes it even better is that we both are nursing majors so she is very encouraging and helps me stay positive through the hard lessons."
- Chelsea Smith